GENERAL NURSING AND MIDWIFERY COURSE (GNM)
- Unmarried women between the 17-35 Years of good health and morales are generally considered for admission. For SC, ST & Bc the maximum relaxation is made up to the age of 38 years.
- The candidates should have passed the intermediate/puc/pdc/XII standard or its equivalent examination.
- Single sitting candidates will be given first preference in the selection.
- Candidates should possess good moral character, interest in working with people, maturity, right motivation, self-directed learning ability and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Good knowledge of English is essential since the entire course is conducted in English and the candidate must be prepared to learn Telugu.
Click on the download button Download Application
The completed application form is to be returned to the above address with the following:
- Attested true copies of the mark list of Intermediate /PUC/PDC Examination or its equivalent, mark list of S.S.L.C./SSC and First page of the S.S.L.C. book showing identify, date of birth and other particulars.
- Birth Certificate or baptism certificate .
- Certificate of Physical Fitness from a Registered (Govt.) Medical Practitioner .
- Two Copies of recent passport size photographs.
- A copy of the conduct certificate and T.C. From the principal of the college last attended.
- Conduct Certificate form the parish Priest/Pastors in the case of Christians.
- Copy of Undertaking duly signed (last sheet of the prospectus ) by the candidate and the guardian.
- A covering letter in the candidate's own writing with the List of enclosure.